Terms and conditionsTerms & Conditions of use
Applicable on all orders regardless of the source.
* Rumology.be accepts no liability arising from errors (including typographical) contained in, or any omissions from, this website. By accessing and using the website you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions and our privacy police, which may be changed without notice.
* Prices shown on the site for any products or services offered are subject to change without notice. Any price changes will be notified and confirmed to you before dispatch to give you the opportunity to cancel your order.
* Prices shown for products on the site are not inclusive of delivery charge.
Sales | Dispatch
* You and the recipient in the case of a gift, must be of legal age to purchase and accept alcohol both in the country where you place the order and the destination country. We suggest that you check with your local authorities to make sure that you will not be breaking any local laws by ordering alcohol from us. In Belgium it is illegal for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, alcohol for themselves or for any other person under the age of 18. Please be advised that the legal age varies in different countries.
* We endeavor to dispatch all items within 48 hours.
* Goods must be paid for in full prior to dispatch.
* We ship from our own stocks and all listed goods are in stock. However we/our stock software can make mistakes and therefore all products offered are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee 100% availability of the products listed.
* Deliveries are made by a, by us designated external delivery partner. When they mention via their track ‘n’ trace systems that the goods are delivered it means that they are delivered. We accept no liability for complaints arriving afterwards mentioning that the goods were not received by the recipient.
* On receipt of your goods please check the items carefully and notify us immediately of any items that are incorrect or incomplete. Once you have received the shipment by our delivery partner and signed off for receipt, we can no longer be held liable for any damage to the content.
* We cannot accept liability for delayed or non-delivery of goods due to misinformation or an incorrectly supplied delivery address or a mistake by the carrier.
* We cannot accept liability for non-delivery of goods or damages to parcels when shipments take place to countries other than Belgium.
* If a parcel is returned to us due to an incomplete or incorrect delivery address supplied by you, the customer, we reserve the right to charge the appropriate carriage fee to re-send.
* If you do not wish the goods to be re-send we will, at our discretion, refund the value of the goods, but we are unable to refund the original carriage fee.
* We accept no liability for goods required for a specific date, which fail to arrive due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will always do our best to achieve your deadline but please order in sufficient time for time-critical items.
* Local taxes and excise duties are the responsibility of the customer.
* Single Cask and/or (in) Small Batch releases may be subject to deviation in alc % vol from the alc % vol on our website. We cannot be held responsible of such deviation.
* We cannot be held responsible for any orders which are damaged, seized, impounded or have additional duty charged on them by Customs or/and any other Tax service is the designated country of delivery.
* The Belgian Trade Practices Act (Book VI.45, 8°-11°) obliges us to inform your about the “Right to Withdrawal”. <The consumer has the right to inform the seller that he waives the sale, without payment of a fine and without motive within 14 calendar days from the first day following the day of delivery of the good(s) or closing the agreement of services.> You must contact us for authorization before return any items.
* The goods must be returned (in a closed, original, state) within a reasonable period after such notification (within 5 business days). You need a copy of the invoice or delivery note and a covering letter stating your bank account number to sell along with your returned item. We will pay back the original invoice amount, but cannot refund the initial delivery fee, once we’ve received and inspected the returned item. The buyer is responsible for the return and must pay the return shipping cost of the item. Rumology.be only pays back your own (return) shipping cost if you didn’t receive the item you ordered (read; another article than the one you’ve ordered) or if the item was broken when it arrived.
* Rumology.be can refuse returned items if the package was opened, incomplete or if the products were damaged by the customers.
* Always return items with sufficient postage and use registered shipping. Always include a copy of the invoice and a covering letter stating your account number. The customer is fully responsible for the returned shipping.
* We do not accept returns because you’ve found it elsewhere cheaper.
* The return address : Rumology.be, c/o Guy Plompen, Hasseltsestraat 30, 3740 – Bilzen, Belgium. Unstamped or insufficiently stamped items are always refused and return to sender!
* Orders have to be paid in advance. When the payment has reached our bank account the items will be dispatched. Ass long as the payment isn’t received the goods are not reserved for on your name!